dxn code strike pretty heavy I know that they

dxn code strike pretty heavy I know that they say it's when they call it zero gravity but it just feels when it's going on it feels a little bit heavy like almost a little bit oily but you know so my first like two seconds trying it we'll see actually think that that's a pretty damn good match the coverage is not very full I would say um I kind of like it though I guess if it's called own natural we're probably not gonna be full coverage I but at least at my target they're like liquidating Sonia Kashuk right now I'm not sure if they're like gonna not carry her anymore or if they're just making room for the new season but everything is on sale I do feel like I'm piling makeup on my face right now I think that's just because I'm not used to putting makeup on with a brush and have been picking a little bit recently guilty as charged god this feels greasy it's making me nervous it feels like Mac like it's so heavy feeling oh my god this is so heavy this is so freaking heavy like it feels like theater makeup oh god it looks like theater makeup in the monitor whoa that looks so wild it does not look like that in person at all that looks insane




plenty of foundation on my face for the sake of science going to try the cream bronzer and do a little bit of contouring try here it's brownish I would say like a rosy Brown almost and the color is called La Haye they do have a pretty good shade selection I would say I mean they do try and take these you know other interns into consideration a la better than som dxn code strike Buy ething like wander Beauty okay all tea all shade it's so cakey and like any lint that's flying through the air is just like sticking to my face this is a new brush I've never used this brush before so this is a real techniques brush for concealer but we're using it for carving today from certain angles my nose turns straight down and I like to just contour underneath it makes it turn up a little bit more my jawline also I feel like on one side is a little bit more like a one bun so trying to contour that out to got my little Beauty Blender


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

countdown keto many calamity for example is

new you keto energy circulating all right from here

https://publons.com/researcher/3750721/androxene-male-enhancement/